Logistics at full potential
Are you proactive and do you have strong communication skills in both English and Dutch? Do you have relevant knowledge and experience within HR legislation and regulations and would you like to work within logistics? Seize the moment!
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to support a new client based in Roermond & Wessem. As a HR officer at GXO Logistics, you will receive a good salary, an immediate one-year contract and you will work at two different sites in a great HR team!
What do you do on a typical day
As a HR Assistant, you will support the HR Advisor in various administrative activities concerning personnel policy. You will also provide support for GXO’s hr projects for Roermond/Wessem. But of course this is not all. The following is also part of your responsibilities:
- You are responsible for organising training sessions at the Venray and Venlo locations
- You ensure the complete onboarding of your new colleagues so that they have a positive induction experience
- You carry out various administrative tasks regarding HR matters
- You keep the personnel files up-to-date and update the organisation chart if necessary
- You monitor the overview and support the hr advisor by answering employee questions
What you need to succeed at GXO
As an HR employee at GXO Logistics, we expect you to be strong in administrative HR work. But there is more, of course. We also consider the following to be important:
- Previous experience gained within a similar role
- You have knowledge of relevant laws and regulations within HR
- You have strong communication skills in both English and Dutch
- You are result-oriented and helpful
- You are proactive and eager to work as part of a team
- Have excellent attention to detail
What we offer
- You will earn a good salary
- You will work in a great team at two different sites
- Your job is varied, so no two days are the same
- Your development and growth opportunities are endless within GXO Logistics
- A fun challenge in an entrepreneurial, open and informal organisational culture
Unlock the potential of your future!
Working at GXO Logistics means working in a dynamic and international organization. A fascinating environment where there is a lot of room for personal input and development. Employees at GXO Logistics are in control of their own success. Whatever your position at GXO Logistics, every day you face new challenges, allowing you to develop optimally. We support you in your development, so that you can contribute to the entrepreneurship of our organization.
GXO Logistics provides advanced supply chain solutions for the world’s most successful companies in many industries; as e-commerce, food & retail and industrial multinationals. In the BeNeGe region (Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany), GXOO operates from 30 different locations with headquarters in Eindhoven (NL).
Every day, more than 4,500 employees give the best of themselves for the supply chain challenges of the various customers; how different, challenging or specific the requirements can be. We have almost a million square meters of storage space and about 200 vehicles. Customer satisfaction, personal growth of employees and a safe working environment are crucial within the company philosophy of GXO Logistics.
In short, this is the next place where you want to work!
For more information you can contact Sharon Bird, Corporate Recruiter, who can be reached via e-mail address [email protected]
Apply via the button and leave your recent CV + motivation letter.
Want to know more about GXO Logistics? Watch the video below or visit our website gxo.com
The GXO feeling:
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO’s candidate privacy statement here.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.