Logistics at full potentialGXO is committed to ‘Quality, Environment, Safety and Health’ or QESH. To further strengthen the team and properly support the expansions within GXO, we are looking for a full-time QESH Officer for our sites in Roermond/Wessem.
As a professional in the QESH (Quality, Environment, Safety and Health) department, you will make an important contribution to the safe and healthy work of employees and the safety of the products our customers entrust to us.
The aim of the position is to manage and monitor the quality, occupational health and safety and environmental care systems for this dynamic GXO site, considering the specific customer requirements. We also require a proactive contribution to the development, standardisation, optimisation and safeguarding of organisation-wide business processes. To achieve this, you will be given a lot of trust, freedom, and responsibility. Ownership and initiative are expected from you.
After you start at GXO, a programme has been set out for you to get to know your colleagues and QESH within the organisation. During this period, you will be given time and space to gain all the necessary knowledge of the various working methods, systems, and regulations.
To be successful, you know how to powerfully convey your professional knowledge and you can emphasise the importance of safety, risk and quality, in a convincing and natural way.
What you do on a typical day
- Implementing the quality, environment, safety and working conditions policy
- Advising operational management, other staff departments and the customer on keeping internal procedures up to date, paying attention to changes in laws and regulations, customer requirements and internal improvement processes
- Enforcing and improving compliance with the established quality management systems through auditing and spot checks
- Supervising the occupational health and safety committee
- Supervising external auditors of customers, certifying institutions and the competent authority
- Carrying out periodic risk inventories with associated analyses.
- Drawing up recommendations
- Investigating incident registrations and producing periodic reports
What you need to succeed at GXO
- HBO thinking and working level, with a background in quality and risk management
- Ideally logistics experience but open to other industries, of which at least 2 as QESH Officer or ESH
- Knowledge of safety laws and regulations concerning all QESH-related subjects
- You are meticulous, determined, customer-friendly, communicatively strong, independent, persistent, and stress-resistant
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
What we offer you
- A salary appropriate to your knowledge and experience, company car, bonus, smartphone, and laptop.
- The opportunity to develop yourself, both through learning on the job and by attending courses/training.
- A strong team of QESH professionals who are always open to sparring, helping you were necessary and making the work more fun
Unlock the potential of your future!
Your work environment
Working at GXO Logistics means working in a dynamic and international organization. A fascinating environment with plenty of room for personal input and development. Employees at GXO Logistics are in charge of their own success. Whatever your position at GXO Logistics, you will face new challenges every day, which will enable you to develop optimally. We support you in your development, so that you can contribute to the entrepreneurship of our organisation.
GXO Logistics offers advanced supply chain solutions for the world’s most successful companies in many industries, like e-commerce, food & retail and industrial multinationals. In the BeNe region (The Netherlands and Belgium) GXO BeNe operates from +30 different locations with its headquarters in Eindhoven (NL).
Want to know more about GXO Logistics?
Watch the video below or visit our website www.gxo.com
In short, this is the next place you want to work!
For more information, please contact Debbie Haywood, Corporate recruiter, she can be reached at +44203 868 2633 or send an email to [email protected]
Apply via the button and leave your recent CV
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.