Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center
If you would like to work for a dynamic, interesting and growing business, where you can apply your technical and analytical skills freely, we are the right choice!
• An attractive salary with performance-oriented salary growth;
• Non-contributory pension plan;
• Initial one year contract leading to the prospect of a permanent contract;
• An environment where you feel like you can grow! We offer opportunities that enable you to develop yourself professionally;
• Of course, you also get 200 holiday hours (as well as an annual holiday payment), paid trainings, discount on your health insurance, travel allowance (even a free bike if you live nearby), company result-oriented bonuses and much more!
You already have strong IT skills and advanced experience in IT support, next to being very analytical. However, you will of course receive an extended paid onboarding period to learn how it all works and how to communicate effectively with our stakeholders. In addition, it is important to us that you enjoy working in a dynamic and innovative department!
Furthermore, you should have at least the following:
• You are solution driven, with a proven track record in problem solving and troubleshooting;
• Background in software development is preferred;
• Knowledge of code language or Python script will be a plus;
• Outstanding communication skills in the German language (both written and spoken at excellent level). English is needed for training and as a company language. If you also speak (basic) Chinese, that will be a big plus!
The Diagnostic Helpdesk (DHD) 1st level team is the first point of contact for delivering worldwide support in relation to development of tools, processes and licenses for onboard software within the areas of the Mercedes-Benz Group. Your role is to support the users with issues occurring while using the platforms and/or to provide information about the products and their functionalities.
Some of your main tasks:
• Analyze and investigate issues/log files making use of acquired knowledge and available tools;
• Provide information and assistance in regards to tools (web applications) and processes and investigate reported problems;
• Forward requests to 2nd level if needed and liaise with n-levels for resolution of complex topics;
• This position is on a full-time basis (40 hours per week) Monday through Friday between 6:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center is located in Maastricht – a charming city in the south of the Netherlands – the heart of Europe. The 1500 employees from 42 different countries ensure diversity and enrich our multicultural organization that focuses on customer satisfaction and high performance. We offer an excellent relocation package, which covers the travel and accommodation costs for the first six weeks, if you do not yet live in the Maastricht area.
Too good to be true? Not really! So what are you waiting for? Use the link to apply with your C.V. and cover letter in English.
Pay: €2,776.00 – €3,965.00 per month
Work Location: One location
Lees hier meer…
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.